Make your own free website on

Offshore Bifurcated Divorce Service Grid

We also accept visa, american express, Master Card, wire transfer, cashier checks. Our prices are a bit higher, because all of our divorces go through either the US Embassy or the Consulars Department of Legalization for authentication in accordance with the Hague. Information about US divorces is found here.


Email Address:

Call 1-269-929-3849
Last revised: Oct 12, 2006